Tuesday, March 21, 2023

SCOREEEEE

 Wow I'm jumping for joy!!!  Ok like not really but I have some cool news.  My friend Michael Orlando has agreed to compose original music for my film opening!  I asked him a few weeks ago but my man has finally delivered with two tracks I can choose from.  I gave him a few songs that he could use for inspiration along with a few key words like "surreal" and "Gregg Araki-esque" and that he definitely did give me.  

He actually only specifically composed one track for me, that has a nice riser at the beginning so I plan to use that song to open the opening (lol) and put my title graphics over it. The other track is a track that he originally composed and is letting me use, but he didn’t originally make it for my project.  Both of them are really cool songs that fit the vibe of my project so well and I’m very glad he was able to help me out.  I would attach the songs here but I kind of don’t know how to do that so I guess you’ll just have to wait and hear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

      And along with the film opening of course comes the Creative Critical Reflection.  I decide to make the first part of my CCR a sort of...