Monday, March 27, 2023

Group Meeting 2

     Today in class we were put into random group meetings with others from my class again.  Honestly I think the first group meeting might've been more helpful.  

    We were all still in the pre-production phase so there was more room for peer critique on our ideas for stuff we can actually change before we do it.  But now that we are all in post-production, it feels like the only thing we can do in group meetings now is tell each other about what we've done and say "oh that's cool", because no one is really asking for or taking suggestions anymore.  

    Although, it is of some use because we started to get more comfortable in the discussion to ask for advice on elements within the project moving forward.  The group gave me some suggestions for a title since I expressed that I wasn't really sure what I was going to do about that.  I also gave some advice to the group about copyright free music and how to find music that fits the exact vibe you're going for.  My friend Michael produced an original song for my project, but at other points in the video I may end up wanting to use a different track and turn to copyright free music.  I suggested that the group search for specific genres and inspirations when looking for copyright free music because a lot of the general songs that first pop up after a search are too generic and over-used.

    So even though this meeting wasn't the most helpful for me personally, I still got to know about other people's projects and see their progress which is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

      And along with the film opening of course comes the Creative Critical Reflection.  I decide to make the first part of my CCR a sort of...